I abandoned the development of Zweeger to pursue other interests. I still use it. You can download it and enjoy it. If you encounter problem, I'll still be happy to help.
Zweeger is limited to VST 2.4 compatibility. It has not been tested in VST 3.x environments. Up-to-you to test it.
- Plugin (VST, AU, LADSPA) or Standalone (both for Windows, Linux, Mac)
- LFO, Envelops,
- Midi tools (filter, remapper, ...)
- Internal and external triggering and re-triggering,
- Automation of most parameters,
- Synchronisable on tempo or on absolute timing,
- Fully controllable polyphonic piano, with automatic pitch bend corrections
Zweeger is written in Java and can therefore run on any machine with a Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Java 5.0 or higher installed. Although, it has not been tested on Mac OS and Linux. So if you encounter troubles running Java in these environments, let me know.
It can be found on the java website.
- Maple virtual midi cables : if you intend to "MIDI-link" applications running on the same computer, you will probably need these virtual cables
- Bome's Mouse Keyboard: a midi keyboard that you can play with your mouse and pc-keyboard.
The VST and AU versions of Zweeger have been made possible thanks to jVSTwRapper, the java wrapper for developping VST application in java.